For multiple reasons:
- Sarra and Brad asked. That seemed to be good enough.
- This picture made me crack up. I have some serious issues - obviously. I couldn’t decide whether to play it straight and not smile or try to puff cheeks and smile. Sadly, this was the compromise. Sometimes you just have to play the hand you’re dealt.
- Fuck squirrels! Not literally, because that seems wrong on many levels. But we had squirrel issues, too. Those little bastards got into our attic at the old house and were like “Hey. Let’s fuck some shit up while we’re here!” It was not an inexpensive problem to fix by the time the siding was repaired and those things were caught and removed. So, yeah, squirrels suck. Now when I see them on the road I’m not really motivated to slow the car down.
We literally bleed red. World Series or bust.
I’ve gotten a few new followers lately, which I absolutely love.
But I will tell you this - every time I get a new follower I kind of freak out. I immediately search their blog to make sure it’s not someone from work or someone I know. Trying to make sure worlds haven’t collided, ya know?
I’m not sure what I’ll ever do if it is someone I know. I mean, I’m not terribly inappropriate on here. But my work would absolutely not approve of this. (Judgmental bitches) And I really don’t discuss this space with friends or family. Just kind of a place for me to exist without worrying about anything.
Also, I will search your page - sometimes 20 pages deep - before I follow you. Have to be sure you’re “not from around here”. You know…..for reasons.
Who knew tater tots were so versatile? Now I’m in the mood for tots.
I need all of these in my life right now…
I want all of these please
SOMETIMES THERES JUST SO MUCH BEAUTY IN THE WORLD
Tater Tot Tuesday!!
I realize that we don’t have a blizzard or anything down here, but the temperature dropped 30 degrees in 45 minutes this afternoon. That’s insane.
Do you think the kids would feed themselves if I just crawled into bed and fell asleep listening to the rain/freezing rain hitting the roof? Surely the 4-year old would make a good dinner for the 10-year old. And surely they wouldn’t need to use a knife or the oven.
1. My 4-year old son has been going around the house today asking my daughter “Who are you wearing tonight?”
2. While watching the “Pre Show”, apparently they had an interview with Ellen. And I guess they were talking about suits. And my 10-year old wanted to know why a “girl was talking so much about suits”. Apparently my wife wasn’t going to have that discussion tonight. Ha ha ha. (The truth is we’ve discussed this with her previously, so I guess she didn’t want to have a follow-up discussion)
Come home after a chilly baseball practice to find a sick daughter.
So we’re at After Hours Clinic.
This should be cheap and enjoyable.
Truth: Sometimes I feel like I settle for too many things in my life. Sometimes settling is OK and necessary. And sometimes it’s just depressing.
Random Thought: No disrespect to tacos, but why can’t it be Tater Tot Tuesday? I mean, I love tacos and all. But why not TTT?
Truth: I have a terrible head of hair. Sometimes I just want to shave it all off. I have a head full of cowlicks, including one on the back of my head that is so distinctive that I can go years without seeing a hairdresser and they still remember cutting around that swirly thing.
Random Thought: Tater Tot Tuesday. Seriously, let’s make it happen.