I need a fun, care-free day where I make bad decisions and it doesn’t really matter.
I need alcohol and debauchery.
I need good food and laughter.
I need to make this happen!
1. Saw Hangover 3 last night. It wasn’t terrible. I don’t really think it was great, but it wasn’t terrible. To me, after the first one it was going to be tough to really amuse me. Loved the first one!
2. For the first time in MONTHS I have a free weekend! Of course, it will get consumed with cleaning and kids, but it’s nice to see a clear schedule on the calendar!
3. Saw in the news today that an 18-year old senior at a local high school was arrested for DUI after a fatal accident. The kid
is was 12 days away from graduation and now his life is changed forever. The victim in his accident? His 16-year old brother. I can’t even imagine how that family is doing today.
4. Lots of birthdays today on Tumblr! I tried to get to everyone. If not, I owe you one. Happy Birthday!
5. Surest sign I’m getting old: I got really excited when my mom bought me a house-warming gift of a riding lawn mower. ha ha ha. Younger me is shaking his head at current me in disapproval.
Nice mohawk handsome!
Ha ha. Yeah. I’m kinda in the awkward post-mohawk phase right now. Of course, my hair is just kinda bad in general - so it’s a long series of awkward moments.
Most of the players dyed their mohawks blonde, so at least I avoided that. Right?
I don’t understand anything you said in this post except “damn”. But I heart it anyway because its yours
Ha ha ha. You need to use your training time to Google “twerking”. And then Google Miley Cyrus Twerking.
And then download Vine to your iPhone and start making contributions - because I KNOW they would be awesome!
So I’m about 600 points short on my FuelBand goal today?
It was one of those days where you’re chained to your desk with paperwork, so it’s not surprising I didn’t make it.
So now the question is: Do I find a way to cheat the band and keep my streak going? Or do I just suck it up and start over?
1. Just because previous owner had a “home warranty” on the house, don’t expect that to mean that everything works. I’m currently in the process of the third service call on this oven. One repairman was here twice and ordered (unneeded parts) each time. Right now a new guy is here and he’s pissed that the other guy didn’t finish the job. Plus he’s pissed that neither of them know what the problem is. Probability of a 4th visit: 75% (unless a miracle happens). I’m very curious to know how the home inspector didn’t catch this!
2. Public Enemy missed the boat. 911 isn’t a joke - the US Postal Service is! After two weeks in the new house we hadn’t gotten any of our forwarded mail. So this past Saturday we went to our old post office to see if we could pick it up - and to see if they had any idea as to why we weren’t getting it. Turns out that they don’t have the mail. They shipped it to Virginia to be processed and forwarded. We moved 4.2 miles away, but our mail has to be shipped over 200 miles away (probably over 300) to receive a yellow sticker and then sent back to SC to be delivered? Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. No wonder the postal service is losing money.
3. Toads. We have lots of toads in the new house. And bugs - which is probably why we have the toads? I don’t know - just trying to keep the dogs away from them.