1. What a crazy weekend. It was pretty much non-stop!
2. We took the kids to the State Fair on Thursday. It was super expensive (which always causes me anxiety). But they had a great time - especially the little one. I figure he’s got a three-to-four year window where he’s going to enjoy every little thing about the fair. So I guess shouldn’t worry as much about it costing way too much.
3. You wanna know how I know football season is almost over? My schedule is completely full with basketball games! YIKES!!
4. Peyton Manning is the all-time TD pass leader. I’m glad for him. He seems likable enough.
5. I found a snake outside the house last night. It was on the railing right next to the door. It was tiny enough, but I think it was a copperhead. My wife is still freaking out. She hates snakes more than anything else. Anything.
6. This week is going to be super busy. And our annual Halloween Party is next Saturday, so next weekend is going to be nuts, too!
7. Hope you all have a great week!
I used to think there was no answer for this question. As a life long Eagles fan, I’m pretty much resigned to disliking the Cowboys.
But then Bob Costas goes and spouts off about how the Cowboys are back and that’s important.
And then I realized that I liked the Cowboys a little less after hearing it.
Bob Costas does it again.
Hopefully he doesn’t give Chip Kelly pink eye in the post-game interview.
The only truth I know for sure today: I’m boring.
I don’t have many outrageous moments. Nothing crazy. I’m kind of shy and quiet. I’m the kind of person at a social function that will kind of just hang out on the edges until it’s time to go. Most people don’t even know I’m there.
There are some times when I’m completely OK with this. And there are other times that I wish I was social butterfly & the person from gatherings that everyone remembers.
So I’m boring. I’ll just have to live vicariously through you guys.
My wife loves shitty television. I try not to give her shit, as this is her thing.
But….sometimes I just can help myself.
She’s watching Dancing With The Stars tonight. And it seems as though none of these people are stars. Doesn’t it defeat the purpose for me to constantly have to ask who these people are? I knew like three of them.